KetoGoods™ Allulose simple syrup:
Now available in 16oz (1lb) pantry-friendly size!
Our allulose is 100% plant-based, and more:
- Ketogenic properties (no glycemic impact!)¹
- Zero calories per serving
- Zero net carbs
- Full-flavored sweetening properties
- No Additives
- No aftertaste
- No digestive discomfort
- Naturally occurs in figs, kiwi, and jackfruit
- Allulose is FDA approved and GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA.
KetoGoods Allulose syrup is perfect for:
- Use as a simple syrup in coffee and other drinks
- Homemade protein and granola bars
- Baking low carb and keto sweets
- Making your own flavored syrups: drinks, waffles & pancakes, and more!
- Use to sweeten your sauces and dressings
- Boost sweetness in yogurt, smoothies, and ice cream
Found in your favorite protein bars, candies, keto cereals, and yogurt!
Allulose does not affect blood glucose levels
Note: packaging may differ slightly
See our blog posts about allulose:
1) Hayashi N, Iida T, Yamada T, Okuma K, Takehara I, Yamamoto T, Yamada K, Tokuda M. Study on the postprandial blood glucose suppression effect of D-psicose in borderline diabetes and the safety of long-term ingestion by normal human subjects. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010;74(3):510-9. doi: 10.1271/bbb.90707. Epub 2010 Mar 7. PMID: 20208358.